Lifter bodies are FEA-engineered to provide an optimum balance of superior strength at minimum weight. Crane's race-proven Bearing-Focused oil system features small channels in the lifter body to lubricate the needle bearings. The roller wheel/bearing/axle combinations are optimized per lifter diameter, .904" diameter lifter has a .815" diameter wheel.
* Heat-treated 8620 alloy steel body
* Exclusive 4-column design to improve torsional rigidity
* Lower reciprocating weight to increase rpm potential
* Maximized lifter bore contact surfaces for less wear
* Reinforced pushrod seat
* Aircraft-style Monel steel pin provides superior clamping forces
* Micro-polished roller wheel Fits Hemi standard to 0.200" spread lifter bore with 0.200" tall pushrod seat.
For BAE, TFX, and KB engine blocks. Each lifter set includes sixteen lifters and eight tie bars.
Racer can pick lifter size from drop down menu.